Exams and Cleanings in Ellicott City
Gentle & Judgement-Free Care For Your Teeth & Gums
No matter how long it’s been since your last visit to the dentist — 6 months, 6 years, or even longer — the friendly team at Ellicott City Smile Care is here to help you. Our office is welcoming and there’s never any judgement. We’re simply here to help you feel better and more empowered about your dental health.
Regular dental exams are a key component of your lifelong dental health. Brushing and flossing alone can’t remove all of the cavity-causing bacteria in your mouth. Eventually gum disease, severe decay, and even tooth loss are all possible.
But don’t worry — we’re here to help you maintain healthy teeth and gums for life. It all starts here at Ellicott City Smile Care. Call (410) 964-9816 today to schedule.
“Dr. Levy and the staff are wonderful. They make going to the dentist a pleasant experience. I have had several visits and I’m always treated with care and compassion. I would recommend Ellicott City Smile Care and I look forward to my next visit!”
During your cleaning at Ellicott City Smile Care, an experienced hygienist will:
- Ask how your teeth and gums are feeling and if anything has changed since your last visit
- If needed, take x-rays of your teeth to aid your dentist in evaluating your overall oral health
- Diagnose any gum disease or tooth decay and develop a customized treatment plan
- In the absence of gum disease gently remove plaque and tartar
- Clean and polish your teeth for that fresh-from-the- dentist look and feel
- Floss your teeth to remove any trapped bits of food
- Answer your questions about at-home brushing and flossing technique
- If we diagnose gum disease, we’ll come up with a clear way to treat the problem and to keep it from coming back.
During your dental exam at Ellicott City Smile Care, your dentist will:
- Inspect your teeth for signs of decay
- Measure your gum line and assess your risk and the presence of gum disease and/or gum recession
- Perform a quick and non-invasive oral cancer screening
- Talk to you about cosmetic and restorative treatments
- Work with you to create a follow-up treatment plan, if needed
- Answer any and all questions you have about your dental health
By visiting the dentist twice a year for a dental exam and teeth cleaning, you’ll be able to catch small problems early. You’ll prevent severe dental health problems which can be extremely painful, costly to repair, and that can lead to lifelong health problems.
You may not realize this but gum disease and tooth decay are linked to chronic health problems like:
- Diabetes and diabetic complications
- Heart disease and stroke
- High blood pressure
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Other chronic health issues are being linked to poor oral health all the time–
Ask your dentist for more information.
Our Approach to Your Care
At Ellicott City Smile Care, we just want what’s best for you. A proactive approach to dental health will help you keep your teeth and gums healthy for life.
Dr. Levy and the rest of the Ellicott City Smile Care team are ready to help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile with our proven judgment-free and compassionate approach.
We pride ourselves on making sure our patients are totally comfortable — we believe this helps you make the best decisions for your health and smile.
Working together, we’ll help you achieve great dental health. Why would you settle for anything less?
We’re Known For Our…
Our dentists look forward to getting to know you and helping you.
Every cleaning and exam emphasizes your long-term health and wellness.
Flexible Payment Options
Invest in the care you need to be healthy and happy. Ask about our financing options!
You’ll feel better about yourself and more confident when you’re in control of your dental health.
“My whole experience as a new patient was awesome! The office is clean and the staff creates a warm family oriented atmosphere. I would definitely recommend this office to my family, friends, and even to strangers!”
9501 Old Annapolis Road Suite #309
Ellicott City, Maryland 21042
Phone: (410) 964-9816
Our office will be open one Friday a month until June. Starting in June our hours change and we will be open every Friday.
Upcoming open Fridays:
- February 15th
- March 22nd
- April 12th
- May 10th
Get Started Today. We’re Always Welcoming New Patients. We’re Here to Help.
Did you know that gum disease in the #1 cause for adult tooth loss? Make an appointment today so we can help you keep your teeth for life!
See a dentist in Ellicott City, MD today.